Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I need a vacation from my vacation


I took a few days off work and came up to Sacramento for some fun times with my friend, Suzie. A little over a week ago her son decided to get married while I was up here. My weekend was spent dipping strawberries, cookies and pretzels in white and dark chocolate, helping choose music, helping decorate the reception tables, and generally running all over town buying supplies. The good news is that everything looked (and tasted) wonderful and the bride and groom looked gorgeous. The bride and groom's son Hayden ate about 20 of the pretzels. So, today is Sunday, or the day after the wedding, and Suzie and I decided to relax and drive up to the Sacramento LDS Temple. It was really nice and quiet up there. I fly home tomorrow via Jet Blue. Can I just say that I love Jet Blue!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens everything looks so yummy! I bet you are exhausted! You are so sweet to help your friend out!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Hey Heather! It was awesome to see you! Thank you so much for the Frame and Cute decor you made for Chloe! It is seriously the cutest thing we have recieved! Love Ya!

Mrs. Fence said...

It looks like it was a deliciously wonderful wedding. Maybe today you can sneak in a little rest from your vacation...

TheTovarFamily said...

Heather, it was crazy busy, but I would never have got it all done without you, and you helped me do it faster. It was just less stressful to have you there helping me and giving me moral support and advice. You did a great job on the food and everyone loved it! I promise I will come down to see you and we will go play soon! This was not play, but it was a lot more fun having you here with me. Thanks for dragging me off to church when I was tired! HA! Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails