Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, October 8, 2007

Easiest Bow Ever

You'll need: Scissors, tape runner or double stick tape, stiff ribbon (fabric or seam binding 7/8 or 1 inch), card base and a cardstock mat for your image.

Cut a 3 inch piece of the ribbon and tape it to the cardstock mat.

Add adhesive to the ribbon starting 1/4 inch down from the top of the cardstock piece. Continue to run your adhesive 1/2 inch past the bottom of the ribbon (about 1 1/2 inches down from the top or the cardstock. Loop the ribbon over itself and adhere. This is the trickiest part. You want the loop above the cardstock to be slightly smaller than the width of your ribbon. You can test it by turning your cardstock piece over and laying your ribbon horizontally behind it.

Cover cardstock piece with adhesive, especially the part of the ribbon that covers the cardstock. (Don't put adhesive on the ribbon where it is above the cardstock piece.) Cut another strip of ribbon, about 2 1/2 inches long.

Mount your cardstock piece to your card base. Push your ribbon strip into the loop and center it.

Embellish your card and you are done! See my other example here.Please give it a try and post a link to your creation. I'd love to see it.

Card base: Kaiser Card, Tree square, 3 circles and sentiment stickers: Creative Imaginations Tree Stamp: Papertreyink holiday treats Ribbon: fabric store Blue Cardstock: Prism

18 comments:

Beth said...

Great bow. TFS.

pescbrico said...

I will have to try this one! interesting way to do a bow!

Aunt T said...

Thanks for posting this. I will be giving it a try.

Teresa

Robyn said...

Hi Heather,

Can you e-mail me at robynstamps@yahoo.com with your address. I would love for you to play "pay it forward". I'll send you out some goodies asap!

Tami said...

You are so clever! Great tutorial.

ஐ*Beatriz Jennings*ஐ said...

CUTE :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every single one, it's in fact a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this website, it consists of valuable Information.
My site > proform coupon

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look
when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G
.. Anyways, fantastic site!
Check out my homepage abdominal workouts

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was funny.
Keep on posting!
Here is my weblog : click through the next web site

Anonymous said...

Hola! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
Here is my website replica Pro beats headphones by dre

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice in favor of new viewers.
Take a look at my page - diet doctor Miami

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your
articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
that go over the same subjects? Many thanks!
Also visit my blog post - opinie o penilarge

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in fact how you are not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in the case of this topic, made me for my part consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated until
it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
At all times handle it up!

Visit my webpage ... job search
My page > jobs

Anonymous said...

I purchased a stunning ring from Dangle Dangle and it was
on back again buy, but interaction to let me to know the standing of my purchase was updated often and whenever I obsessed about this.
I now have my ring and the images didn't get it done justice, it is gorgeous. Dangle Dangle has become my go to jewelry retailer. Many thanks once again!!

Take a look at my blog ... weight loss corset vest

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE This is Great

Here is my page - mike chang six pack shortcuts video download free

Anonymous said...

Eww...wtf Aerien? You brush your tooth twice a week.
That's disgusting. How can you forget like that. Your breath must be rank. I can't even function inside
the morning if until I brush my teeth.

my web blog - teeth whitening home remedy methods

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your advice, I have a question, although. If I
realize someone who is affected by Barrett's Esophagus, should I persuade her or him to shed bodyweight ? Are normal weight-loss applications modified towards the requirements of folks with Barret's Esophagus ?


Feel free to surf to my weblog: Precision Nutrition

Anonymous said...

greatest point at any time! , each of the twisted things is second nature entertainment even though
expressions of sexuality? (sane) is taboo.

my blog post medical premature ejaculation cures

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails