Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scripture Tile

Last night was ladies night at church. Besides eating desserts (I made pumpkin tiramisu), we made these amazing 12 x 12 tiles. I made this one for my bff. I know she will love this scripture and the travertine tile I chose for her. This was the easiest project ever, just peel off the backing from the sticker sheet and apply to the tile. The sticker sheet is from Missionary Stickers.  Maria custom makes stickers in several sizes, fonts and colors. You can put them on your wall, a wooden plaque, whatever.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Love the title! What fun! Please sent me the dessert....I'm so hungry today! Thanks! LOL!

Renée Storch said...

That is such a beautiful tile!!! Your bff will love it!

Julie Prichard said...

Thi slooks SO fancy!! Great project!

Haircutmom said...

Hi Heather, I'm glad you found me, I love checking out other people's blogs. BTW, where did you get your little stand to hold up the tile, I still need to some for my tiles.

Jill said...

Very pretty! (I bookmarked the missionary stickers site--very cool!)

Anonymous said...

Can you tell once the sticker has been adhered that it indeed is a sticker? Does it look like you painted it?

Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails