Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cardinal Christmas Card


I made the background paper of this one using my very favorite stamps set: Autumn Leaves Flourishes. I also added some flourishes and snowflakes from Hero Arts Clear Design.
Card base is from Kaisercard. I did my dot sticker scallop and edged it with an emery board. Added Creative Imaginations giant brad and cardstock stickers. Mounted on light blue Prism paper with red Stazon inked edge. Added some mini brads and felt ribbon. The green base paper was a scrap from the pumpin card below.

Ink: red Stazon

I think I might add a sentiment or word on the tag beside the bird brad. Not sure.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Heather your card is amazing!!! How did you do the scallop edges of the card? Scissors?

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I'm assuming you are in a "ward", too??

Eleanor said...

Great card, Heather!! Thanks for participating in my very first challenge!

K Hutchinson said...

This is gorgeous! I love that scalloped border! I need me some dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails