Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pumpkin Delight

Last week, Pam posted the cutest pumpkin card. She used the pumpkin card template from the Stamp Shack and machine stitched it. So, this is my version. I added the leaf because I wanted a sentiment on the front. My stitching is faux.

Patterned papers: Ooo Baby! My Baby! from The Paper Lady and Green Wilderness from Sandylion

Orange cardstock: Prism

Marker: Lumocolor brown and Marvey Posh green marker for the sentiment

So blessed (outside) So thankful (inside) stamp: Hero Arts Clear Design

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Very cute! Love the fauz stitching! I can't do it very well!

Eleanor said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Heather! This is such a fabulous card :) Your faux stitching really adds the perfect touch too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails