Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Something For You, Something For Me




No tutorials today, I have a couple fun treats instead. First off, I am participating in a Pay It Forward challenge. Robyn from The Pink Stamper is sending me and 2 other bloggers a package of goodies. I in turn will send 3 lucky blog readers packs of goodies. If you'd like to join the fun and 1) you have a blog 2) you live in North America 3) you are the first of 3 volunteers to sign up below and 4) you commit to sending goodies from your home to 3 other bloggers then leave a comment on this post expressing your interest.


Next, I have been nominated by 2 blogger friends for the You Make Me Smile Award. Thanks Allison from Stampin When I Can who always keeps me up to date with the blog world and Barb from Barb's Card Creations and Other Stuff who always has something fun to share and hosted a super fun game of card Bingo. I'd like to nominate Angie from {Stampings of the Shug}. Angie/Shuggy posts some funny comics and random thoughts and always takes me down memory lane when she hosts her Saturday Night Shuggy Snacks contest. Oh yah, and she makes great cards and things too.

5 comments:

Erin said...

would love to play the pay it forward thing. I love giving goodies out!!

christie said...

OOOOO, I want to play too!!!

shuggy said...

you are so sweet!! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to play , but I don't have a blog, so I guess I am out of luck.
Heather#2

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I'd like to play.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails