Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Christmas Tea

This is the card that I made for Connie's Twopeas Stamptoberfest challenge to repurpose a stamp for Christmas. I chose the Lockhart stamp company tea set stamp and made it Christmassy by adding a red gingerbread man (Papertreyink Holiday Treats) and by coloring with Christmas color prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is also Papertreyink.

5 comments:

Erin said...

This is adorable, I love all the white space, really sets off the traditional Christmas colors.

pescbrico said...

I love this card very much! it's really clean and nice looking!

K Hutchinson said...

I love the lines in this! So clean and pure!

Tami Bayer said...

I love this! Great entry and such a wonderful theme- Christmas tea.

BarbK said...

I love the simplicity of this card! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails