Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A patriotic banner


I just love making these festive buntings. I made this one a little different. I used a lot of vintage fabrics (I love the bicentinial one) plus some fabric samples. I used red and blue vintage bias tape on the top. And, it's a bit longer than I usually do so I had to swag it. It's hanging over my kitchen widow that looks out to my flag.

I'll be back in a couple days for an Independence Day tour of my home, including the table runner I made to match the patriotic banner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh HB this is awesome! I love these banners you make! I can't wait for the tour!

Ashley Gilbert said...

I just HEART your banners! That one is really cute!

Tami Bayer said...

This is gorgeous, Heather. I love that you made it with vintage cloth. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Its awesome Heather!
__________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails