Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, November 15, 2010

We have a Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog and left a comment. You are so sweet. However, without further adieu, the random winner of the Valentine stamp set is:

K. Joy from Splashes of Joy and the artist behind K n' K Designs. Check her out, she creates the cutest digital images. I am a sucker for dog images.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather! I'm excited to tell you that you won blog candy from me from OWH's blog hop but I don't have an email for you. Please send me your contact information so I can get your goodies out to you! Thanks and have a beautiful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails