- Covered a headband with pink grograin ribbon.
- Rolled orange meshy fabric (it's stiffer than tulle and the holes are larger.)
- Sewed the orange fabric together
- Sewed the pink flower to the orange fabric
- Attached big green leaf to headband with florist tape
- Attached the orange fabric to headband with hot glue (and sewed a little just to be safe)
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I'm still working on the pictures of our Royal Wedding Feast. 3 o'clock in the morning isn't the best time to take photos. LOL.