Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, January 11, 2008

Scooter Star


Here's a fun ornament that I altered. I bought the funky white, red and pink sparkly wooden star ornament at Pier 1 last year. I took the justjohanna scooter image that was stamped in black, cut out and colored it with Marvey markers. Then, I added Diamond Glaze and glitter and heated it. It made the scooter hard, sparkly and shiny. It came with ugly ribbon so I added cute pink polka dot ribbon.

8 comments:

Kim H. said...

So cute! Funky fun! Love the pp with the scooter!

Alison Gibbs said...

Fabulous make over.
Alison

pescbrico said...

this is really cute!

Beth Norman said...

You always do such neat things. Oh, and tag, you're it.

Kathi Rerek said...

Adorable! I really like this!

Robyn said...

Hi Heather! I love it!!! What a fun ornament!

Tami Bayer said...

Adorable and so perfect to hang up now with Valentine's day on the horizon.

Brigitte from Australia said...

Cool re-altered ornament there !!
and very clever miss Heather !! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails