I love football crafts. This is a really quick and easy one. These would make a great gift for the host of your Super Bowl bash.
To make 6 coasters you'll need:
- One 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of brown felt
- A clip art picture of a football measuring about 4" long
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- 1/4" wide white twill tape. The twill tape is great because it is super flat so your drink won't rock on your coaster.
- Tacky glue
- Cut out 6 felt footballs using the clip art as your pattern.
- Cut six 3" long strips of the twill tape
- Cut eighteen 1" twill strips. I rolled the tape onto my cutting mat and used my rotary cutter at every inch march but scissors would be fine too.
- Glue a 3" strip lengthwise down felt football followed by 3 1" strips short-ways.
Have a great game day!
Thanks for visiting We Grow By Our Dreams today.