Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm this weeks sample girl

Operation Write Home has a great sketch challenge this week and, I made the samples.  :) Actually, I was only asked to make one but I had so much fun that I made 3!

Here's the sketch:
First, I was feeling very pink so I made this card:
I had fun with layers as you can see here:
I made the pink card using Martha Stewart eyelet papers, a felt flower, button, chipboard flower, prima leaf, and rub-ons. 

Next, I was I made a fun patriotic card:
I think this would make a great hero card. We can never express our appreciation enough to the brave men and women who serve in our military.


One more,
For the owl card, I used vintage photo negatives for my squares, a camera eyelet I've been hoarding, another rub-on and the owl is a Odd Bird Planet Stamp that comes in a fun set.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Happy President's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzers your samples are wonderful! Love them! I need to make more card for OWH!

Mrs. Fence said...

Great cards for a great cause! Way to go, Heather! Love them all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails