Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Krispie Pops


This is my Christmas version of my Krispie pops. I enjoy making these every year. This year I did a gingerbread man, gift, snowman and santa. They are sooooo easy. See my tutorial here.I made these for the gift exchange at work. So, for the first time, I packaged them individually. I used cellophane cut to fit and added a little double stick tape and ribbon to seal them. I think they would make a fun stocking stuffer too. If you make some, share your link with me. I'd love to see your version.

9 comments:

Thanh said...

Super yummy H!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

How cute are these!!!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage

Kim H. said...

They do look super duper yummy!

GrammaStamper (Barb) said...

they look scrumptious and perhaps even I could make them! LOL!

JenMarie said...

Oh my gosh, SO cute! I've GOT to try these!!!

pescbrico said...

I want one :) lol This is a super cool idea!

Rina said...

Wow!
Your Chrstmas Krispie Pops are CUTE and look so yummy:)

Linda SS said...

How cute! I've always loved making rice krispie treats but have never thought of decorating them. I LOVE this idea:)

dd2njoy said...

They look super yummy!!! Wish I had time to try to make them,but it'll have to be after xmas. TFS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails