Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve




Yah, more justjohanna thanks ever so cards. I just couldn't help myself. I added orange Stickles to both sentiments. The card bases are from the Target Dollar Spot. On the top card I added a chipboard tag and ribbon from the T $ spot. The bottom card has a T chipboard and a flower brad from, guess where, the T $ spot. The orange and green cardstock are Prism scraps that I had.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are super cute! great colors :)

K Hutchinson said...

Love the colors! Super duper fun! Happy New Year!

My Paper World said...

Very Cute! I love the fun colours!

Anonymous said...

and Happy New Year too! :)

Tami Bayer said...

Oh, I love all the thanks ever so cards. Such happy colors. Happy New Year.

Michele Kovack said...

Love these bright colors! I too am using lots of sherbet type colors...must be getting tired of the snow already ! : )

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. The colors are so cheery and bright.

Happy 2008.

Teresa

Godelieve said...

I love that stamp too!! Great cards!
Happy New Year!

emilia in Taiwan said...

what a bright card! lovely!

Anonymous said...

A very happy new year to you and your family! I LOVE your cards, great colors!!

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

ohhh another cute and yummy card !! love it !!

Debbie Olson said...

Colorful, happy, and super cute! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails