Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm Getting Organized!



I just thought you might enjoy a look at my newest attempt to get organized. First, I found this awesome cart at Costco a few weeks ago for $29.99. In the inside, I store upright a couple of the 12 x 12 paper cases that I bought at Michaels. Then, I fill the rest of the space on the inside and all the gazillions of pockets on the outside with tools, embellishments and all kinds of other stuff like ink pads.


Secondly, I was really getting sick of searching through shoeboxes for my mounted stamps. I purchased these 8 1/2 x 11 clear containers from Shabby Cat Creations Ebay store. I bought six but I can tell I'm going to need more very soon. I organized them by theme. I love them because I can see all my stamps and they stack and take up next to no room.

9 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

WOW look at all those neat and clean wood mounted stamps!!

Erin said...

I have that same cart, but mine is read. I love it. :)

I have my mounteds in those little three drawer thingies. :)

K Hutchinson said...

Very cool!

Tami Bayer said...

wonderful...come help me when you are done...I'm drowning in my own mess.

pescbrico said...

I bet your will enjoy your newest tool! :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Good for you for getting organized. I need to too.

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great way to get organised.
Alison

Cathrine StClair said...

I keep my mounteds in those boxes too!

Misty said...

You go girl! Get organized, I think it's fun. Beautiful 3D card btw. I love the tree. TFS!
Misty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails