Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, December 31, 2007

Lost Luggage has a new address and a sweepstakes

One of my favorite blogs on my feeds list is The Land of Lost Luggage. She's always posting something very creative and I consider her a technique guru. Well, Luggage has moved and she's holding a blog sweepstakes. The winner will receive a coupon for $75 off their next justjohanna order. Read all the details and enter here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you indeed, Heather! Happy New Year!! (You would not believe the mexican food that is here!!! Aside from El Indio...all of the places I forgot about are popping back into my route!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails