Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Best Mail Day Ever!!!


So a couple posts ago I wrote about my awesome day with Julie and Tami. In today's mail I recieved an original Lost Luggage work of art. It's beautiful. It is a painted, stamped, altered canvas that measures 5" x 7" and is entitled, "Sing a Song of Friendship." It features 3 little birds. They remind me of Tami, Julie and me. It's gorgeous. And, Julie sent me my first Just Johanna stamp. I'm so excited! Everything came wrapped up beautifully. Thanks so much Julie! You're a great friend and always an inspiration.

4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You are one lucky lady. This card is gorgeous!

K Hutchinson said...

OMG I'm so jealous! I love it! Enjoy your stamp!

Julie Prichard said...

YEAH!!! I am glad you like it!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a treasure! An original Luggage for your collection. This is really beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails