Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, August 3, 2007

Some Southeast Asian Flavor

Here are a couple of cards inspired by the culture of Southeast Asia. I used some fun new products. The giraffe pattern paper is a part of the new Screen Prints line by Hambly Studios. This particular paper is really thick cardstock with a very metalic shimmer. I think it goes great with the Spice of Life Collection from Frances Meyer. I cut out images of the elephant and the tiger from Bengali Jungle, inked the edges with Making Memories ink and added a little sparkle with Icons from Me and My big Ideas. Mounted the images on another paper from Frances Meyer's Spice of Life Collection and some Prism cardstock. Both cards measure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Photo Removed. I'm getting published!

4 comments:

Myrnabs said...

OMG!! Heather these are Gorgeous! I'm just speechless!! Well almost speechless, but u know what I mean! You did a wonderful job with these, thumbs up!!

pescbrico said...

I love both of those card! You have made a great job on both of them! I like the lay out on the second one!

K Hutchinson said...

WOW these are awesome! Love the colors and the LO! They ROCK! You know that I love giraffe's right!!!!


~K

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW Heather! Both cards are stunnning. ~ Jovi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails