Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Enabler Alert

There is a one-day only sale today at Inkspirations. I bought the cute cupcake stamp and I think it will go great with my new Just Johanna sentiment, "Eat the frosting first."

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've kept up on your blogs but I've neglected mine. I have a bunch of images colored and several projects lined up. I just need to finish them so I can share.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see what you've been doing! (omg it is so hot...)

Kim- hutchink :) said...

waiting on the edge of my seat!

Jen said...

Aloha Heather,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. This is the first time I'm visiting your site, and I love what I see. Will add you to my reader!! I totally understand about not upkeeping your own blog, but going on other's and still commenting. It's one or the other, right? I don't know how to do it... there isn't enough time in a day.

Ok dear - have an awesome day, and I look forward to more of your pretty work.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails