Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Me? Sweet?


Thanks to the three very sweet ladies who think I'm sweet: Kim, Jill and Angie. Who do I think is nice? Everyone who reads my blog. When I started blogging I didn't feel blog-worthy. I don't use the most complicated techniques. I don't own all the latest and greatest products. I just make stuff I feel like making and post it here. I'm totally suprised and grateful everytime I see the counter on my blog increase and I read your kind comments. You are all so sweet. Thank you.

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

You do diserve this award!! Enjoy it! It's always fun to come on your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails