Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

3 More Cards

These are three more samples for the easy card class I'm teaching tonight. Enjoy!

Vintage Christmas Card

Patterned paper and sentiment stickers: DaisyD's, Velvet ribbon: Ribbon Bowtique and red sparkly cardstock.

Origami Christmas Tree Card

I saw several versions of this card on Splitcoast Stampers and several had instructions but written instructions totally go over my head so I'll post a tutorial with pictures this week. I used a bunch of papers that have been in my stash for a while including Provo Craft and Making Memories. The star on top is a Creative Memories sticker.

Fun Cut Out Cupcake Card

I don't know if anyone at the class will like it but I think it's fun. The wrapper is crimped for texture and the sparkly heart was a sticker from Target Dollar Spot. The Stampin Up! Celebrate stamp looks like a signature on artwork to me. I freehand cut out the cupcake and wrapper. Kinda funky. We'll see.

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW they are all so sweet! The cupcake of course is my favorite!

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the cards. The christmas tree is so cute.
Alison

Tami Bayer said...

Oh, I love them all. Such a beautiful variety of cards and techniques in your class. That velvet ribbon is yummy.

Julie Prichard said...

There are all so great, I love that vintage paper! (Please tell the weather man to cool us down. I am over this.)

Anonymous said...

Heather,
those cards are delightful and sooo quick to do !!
love the cupcake...the tree too...oh...3 of them are pretty cool !! ;)

Godelieve said...

Love the origami tree card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails