Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, November 26, 2007

Same Stamp. Same Ink. Two Looks.

Pink and Green Shepherd

I LOVE this Elzybells Art Stamps Shepherd.  This is the one I ordered from the UK site. Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: K & Company, Ink: TAC-Native Land, Sparkly brads: Making Memories.

Green Shepherd

  Here he is again. I colored his belt and headband with my Olive Green Marvy Brush Marker. Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View (card base), Prism (lighter green), Twill ribbon: Ribbon Bowtique, Satin ribbon: from my stash, Inked edges: Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain, Other: faux evergreen twig attached with glue dots.

Tomorrow I'll have a 3d Christmas tree card with a tutorial. It's even easier than the origami tree. :)

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

These cards are so cute! I love the image! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve tomorrow!

pescbrico said...

Those are really cute!:) Have a great day! :)

My Paper World said...

Such a cute stamp! great cards, I love them both!

Erin said...

These are great.

I have to say as well that you did a great job making them look done without coloring. I can never pull that off, my stuff always looks like it needs coloring, your cards here look great and totally finished. :)

Tami Bayer said...

I love these, especially the green one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails