Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cookie Sheet Advent Calendar (Done!)


I'm still going to tinker with it before my class next Saturday. I lucked out and found black cookie sheets at the 99 cent store. I used my cropadile to poke holes in the top for the ribbon. The patterned paper is Imaginescense. I'm going to be making a few of these to give away as Christmas gifts this year. I am participating in a cookie sheet advent calendar number swap on 2peas and I am going to do a vintage red/white/black for my background.


If you want to make a cookie sheet advent calendar, I can email you the calendar grid. You'll need Microsoft Word and you just print it onto 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

21 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Heather- WE LOVE THIS!! Will you e-mail us the grid- we can't wait to try this out!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS this turned out GORGEOUS! I love the fun colors! I went to the Dollar store today.....no cookie sheets at all :(

Julie Prichard said...

OK- these are fantastic..I love the idea and especially the price! But wait...99 censt for a half sheet sized pan?? Is it true??? Is this a mini sheet pan??

pescbrico said...

I love the final project! :)

Tami Bayer said...

Oh my heck! I have to make one, too. Amazing! Will you put up the numbers each day in December? Such a fantastic idea...great class. Lucky students to have you as their teacher.

Kristi B. said...

This is so cute! I want to make one too!!!!! :o)

Kelly said...

So cute I just love it!!

Jill said...

This is adorable. What a fantastic idea. I think I'll have to go look for a cookie sheet. My kids would love this (or my nephew and nieces)!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great job. Looks fabulous.
Alison

Kara Ward said...

Just so cute...How fabulous! Kara

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

ooh!! it looks great!!!

Sandra Evertson said...

This is So Cute! I just Love it!
Sandra Evertsonxcpgk

Renee Zieglmeier said...

This is so darn cute! I need to check my dollar store for those cookie sheets. Great work!

Mireille said...

this looks totally fun!

Kristi B. said...

the cookie sheets I found at my dollar tree are only 10" wide & my 99 cent store doesn't acrry them I did find a 11x17 at Big Lots for $5. My friend & I will be making one of these at the crop on Saturday! See you there :o)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Such a fun idea and what a great project piece you've created! SUPER!!

~ Jennifer :)

Laura Bray said...

This is just so great! Very cute!

Mandy said...

I especially love how you used the dice! :) Too cute!

Debbie G said...

Gorgeous project...

Christa said...

Heather,
Thats wonderful! LOVE IT!! COuld you email me the dimensions? My email is scrapnfever2002@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Christa

Mary said...

This is so adorable! I'd love for you to email me the calendar grid.
My email is mlchenette@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails