Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, November 23, 2007

Elzybells Red and White Christmas Hello


When I saw Marie Kirkwood's ribbon tree on the Stamp Shack, I knew I would have to give it a try. Heaven knows I have ribbon scraps. I put a sparkly heart at the top of the tree from the Target dollar spot. The image and sentiment are Elzybells. The skater girl was an image RAK from my Shack friend, Sherri. The "hello" was a suprise from Elizabeth (Elzybell) in my package from the UK site. I am super happy with my order. I'll post a card with my amazingly adorable shepherd stamp very soon.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Very cute! love the combo of the ribbon tree with the image!

pescbrico said...

I like it a lot :)

Julie Prichard said...

Nice and festive!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOWWW, your card is great! I really love what you did with the ribbons!!

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

ohhh wowwww !! this cart is absolutely gorgeous and soooo cute !!

Tami Bayer said...

The ribbon tree is adorable.

MarieK said...

So cute!!! I love the RED ribbon tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails