Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wow! 3 Cards Posted In One Day?

I'm teaching an easy card class at church this Tuesday. I'll be making several samples and put together kits for those cards but I will also let the ladies play with my scraps and stuff.  Here's the first 3 samples:

Christmas Tree Card

Cardstock: Prism, Dot papers in squares: Making Memories, in strip: Gooseberry Patch, Ink: StaZon, Stamp: Hero Arts, Sparkly tree sticker: Jolee's. I used a scallop circle punch then punched the regular circle out to make a wreath.

Baby Girl Card

Paper leaves: Prima, brad: ProvoCraft, Cardstock: Prism, Fille (girl in French) paper: purchased in Paris, Pink flower paper: DaisyD's. I used the Fold-It Large 6-petal Flower punch to make the flower.

Basic Grey Mellow Card

Paper: BG Mellow Cultured, Ebb, and Settle Down, Ribbon: Target Dollar Spot. I might still do more like add a sentiment to the corner but I was really trying to make this one super easy.

10 comments:

My Paper World said...

They are all great cards, I think that the ladies are going to have fun!

Mireille said...

these are too cute! Great work!

Alison Gibbs said...

Heather, The ladies are going to have fun with these cards. I love the colours in the Baby Girl card.
Alison

pescbrico said...

Great cards! See I'm not poting and you are lol :)

Julie Prichard said...

I like all of them! Especially the paper with the children skating!

K Hutchinson said...

Great cards! Love the sparkle tree...so fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather-

Make sure to check out my blog today.....you won the drawing!!! :) Please email me to get you all set up for your free month of tutorials!

Tami Bayer said...

Gorgeous cards...love the glittery tree.

christie said...

Heather these are great!!! I love the top one, I might have to case it!!!

Laura Bray said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for the sweet comment! We're neighbors! Love your work. Stay in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails