Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, July 30, 2007

Red and White Toile Card


I was feeling a little out of my muse today until I read about Tami's color challenge going on. Her red/white challenge jumped out at me. I love red and white and I love all things French so here is my version:
Toile stamp: All Night Media
Corner stamp: Rubber Stampede
I also tried the faux ticket punch technique and some of Stampin' Kub's photo tutorial advice. What do you think of my photo editing?

11 comments:

Allison said...

Super card!

Julie said...

I like it!! Maybe the original file can be a little larger so when we click on it I can see the details. :)(I know....mine are way too huge...but somewhere in between.)

Tami said...

I love this...toille is such a perfect thing for this challenge. Your photo is great and the whole layout of the card made me say OH out loud :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE the red toille. This is gorgeous and such an inspiration to give something like this a try. OOOOhhh how pretty!

running on ink said...

I love it! It is wonderful!


~K

Jen said...

you did a splendid job, girl! doesn't even look like you "fauxed' the ticket look. Way cool!!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Beth said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I am too afraid to try toile. You did a terrific job on it!

Rein said...

pretty card!

Debbie said...

Heather, this card is beautiful! I, too, love toile but I never use it cuz it's not my style. You've showcased it beautifully here. Your photography is excellent as well.

All Ink'd Up with Awna said...

this is gorgeous!

christie said...

Wow Heather this is a stunning card!! VEry very pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails