Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Monday, July 30, 2007

Red and White Toile Card


I was feeling a little out of my muse today until I read about Tami's color challenge going on. Her red/white challenge jumped out at me. I love red and white and I love all things French so here is my version:
Toile stamp: All Night Media
Corner stamp: Rubber Stampede
I also tried the faux ticket punch technique and some of Stampin' Kub's photo tutorial advice. What do you think of my photo editing?

11 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super card!

Julie Prichard said...

I like it!! Maybe the original file can be a little larger so when we click on it I can see the details. :)(I know....mine are way too huge...but somewhere in between.)

Tami Bayer said...

I love this...toille is such a perfect thing for this challenge. Your photo is great and the whole layout of the card made me say OH out loud :)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

LOVE the red toille. This is gorgeous and such an inspiration to give something like this a try. OOOOhhh how pretty!

K Hutchinson said...

I love it! It is wonderful!


~K

Little C's Creations said...

you did a splendid job, girl! doesn't even look like you "fauxed' the ticket look. Way cool!!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I am too afraid to try toile. You did a terrific job on it!

Rika said...

pretty card!

Debbie said...

Heather, this card is beautiful! I, too, love toile but I never use it cuz it's not my style. You've showcased it beautifully here. Your photography is excellent as well.

Awna said...

this is gorgeous!

christie said...

Wow Heather this is a stunning card!! VEry very pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails