Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thanks Tent Card

This is my first attempt at a tent topper card. It is in response to the Splitcoast layout challenge today.

Stamps: Stampin Up Hearts and Posies and Michael's $1 Give Thanks
Ink: Marvey Marker in ruby red
Ribbon from Stash
Paper: Gooseberry Patch (love all their stuff)
I used my scallop scissors on the border and a scallop punch for the circle

4 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Super cute! I love the scallops!!

K Hutchinson said...

I love it! It is really cute! The colors are great!

~K

Trish D said...

Adorable - love the color combination, too

Alhambra Club said...

Very cute, these tent cards are such fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails