Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Something Cool and Something Fresh



I made a couple of quick cards today. I was going for a cool, Harley Davidson look with a cuttlebugged chrome background on the Snoopy card. The image was a gift from my friend Kim. The embossed bg was a gift from Jan.
The plumeria card was made from an image from Debbie. I just colored it with Prisma and Crayola pencils and added a couple of plumeria images that I cut out and colored. The little plumeria stamp was a prize from Sarah for a Stamp Shack contest.


4 comments:

shuggy said...

nice cards. i love snoop!!

laos348 said...

These are gorgeous. I love the chrome background on snoopy and the coloring on the flower is fantastic.

Mary said...

Congrats on your new blog!

Mary

Anonymous said...

G'day Heather, so happy to see you using that stamp you won. We call them "Frangipani" flowers in Australia. Your card is very pretty.

Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails