Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Today is my first day as a blogger. I've been resisting for quite some time now. I've even made the statement, "I'm not blog-worthy" a time or two. Well, today with a little nudging, I've made the leap and started a blog. Thanks for checking our We Grow By Our Dreams. Look for some blog candy (aka sweet dreams) and some fun stuff in the future.

5 comments:

shuggy said...

yipee!! welcome to the blogging world!!!

laos348 said...

Congrats on starting your blog!! I can't wait to see what great creations you bring to us!

Aunt T said...

How exciting. Welcome to blogland! I have added you to my blog favorites :)

Teresa

~Stacy said...

Congratulations Heather!
Your gonna have fun with this!

running on ink said...

Congrats on the new blog Heather! Love the name...it is so cool! This will be lots of fun!

~K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails