Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Today is my first day as a blogger. I've been resisting for quite some time now. I've even made the statement, "I'm not blog-worthy" a time or two. Well, today with a little nudging, I've made the leap and started a blog. Thanks for checking our We Grow By Our Dreams. Look for some blog candy (aka sweet dreams) and some fun stuff in the future.

5 comments:

shuggy said...

yipee!! welcome to the blogging world!!!

laos348 said...

Congrats on starting your blog!! I can't wait to see what great creations you bring to us!

Swamp Tulip said...

How exciting. Welcome to blogland! I have added you to my blog favorites :)

Teresa

Stacy Sheldon said...

Congratulations Heather!
Your gonna have fun with this!

K Hutchinson said...

Congrats on the new blog Heather! Love the name...it is so cool! This will be lots of fun!

~K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails