Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Last month Amy Westerman from Heartfelt Greetings posted the most adorable card that she made using a random draw of paper scraps from her stash. She does this every Saturday for what she calls, Scrap Stash Saturday. I loved her card so much that I bought a used SU Mon Ami stamp set with the intent on creating my own version of her card. I'm not usually a card "CASEer" but I had fun putting my own spin on Amy's card.

13 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

Happy single awareness day! I love this card and your wonderful cake card down below. Happy times with the dogs, too. Great posts this week.

Anonymous said...

Perfect. Very Warhol-ish!

Amy said...

Hi Heather! I am totally honored you cased me! I love your version of my card, I think you did a great job! The best part about it is that you only have four hearts, that's alot easier to cut out than the 12 I had to cut out!

Hugs,
Amy

K Hutchinson said...

Happy single awareness day! I love love love this card! It is so gorgeous!

Debbie said...

I really like this. I mean really like this. What's going on at 7am Monday morning? Does it involve coffee?

pescbrico said...

Heather, It's a beautiful card!

Dianne said...

Great card...I love the idea of random paper choices !

Marnie said...

Love it Hope you had a Happy Day!

Unknown said...

Great card, I just love it!

Jessica

Jill said...

Oooh I love this! It's fabulous!kc

My Paper World said...

It,s BEAUTIFUl!

Lesli said...

Great card - I love the feel and look!

Suzi said...

This card is fabulous. I have this set & was thinking of getting rid of it 'cause I can't ever figure out how to use it & make it look "right". Now, I will have to keep it & try this card. Wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails