Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine Tree



I wish you could see all the sparkle on this tree. I painted the wooden tree from JoAnn's pink and outlined it with bubble gum Stickles. I used 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch punches to punch out images that I had colored with Marvy and Tombow markers. Actually, this part of the project was super easy because I stamped 2 of each image when I made the Valentine's Day Advent Calendar. Then I just added the ribbons that came with the tree. All images Odd Bird Planet.

11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Heather that's such a cute idea.
Alison

Kim H. said...

Awesome idea! Such a cute project!

LostLuggage said...

WOW! You're on fire!!

Emilia said...

this is super!! what an eye candy for us before valentine's day!

Kathi Rerek said...

What a cute blingy tree! I love all the ornaments too.

Rina said...

So Cute!!!
I love it!!

Anne Marie said...

This is precious! What a fun thing to have. Love the bling!

Eleanor said...

This is way too cute! I love this.

Melissa Norris said...

Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

Cathrine said...

How cute is this? I love it - what a great Valentine's decoration.

laos348 said...

Very cool idea - it looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails