Food                      Fabric                    Paper                    Holidays                    Decorating                   Giving                     

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Football Krispie Pops


I love Super Bowl Sunday. I make penants every year and we make a fun food spread. This year, we are having a football shaped cheeseball , faux chili dogs and football shaped jello jigglers.
I don't know who I'm cheering for tomorrow. I think I'll just enjoy the game, food and commercials.
Oh, and the little goal post is from the Target Dollar spot.

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG these are so cool! You are the bomb! You create the most fun treats!

Anonymous said...

WOOOWWW, these look very GOOD!!

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves a cheese ball! A football shaped cheese ball? EXCELLENT!

Tami Bayer said...

You take rice krispie treats to a whole new level. Wonderful.

My Paper World said...

Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing! xx

Debbie said...

You are the queen of krispie pops! These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wowww how awesome are those !! very neat treats there !!
geee !! birthday parties at your place should be pretty cool !! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails