You will need:
- paper leaves
- 2 red die cut daisies (red patterned paper looks cool too)
- a little scrap from the red paper that's bigger than the daisy center
- yellow or gold bling. They could be stickers or little brads.
1. Using your scissors, cut the tips of each of the petals of ONE of the daisy die cuts. See the bottom petals of the picture to the left.
2. Take the second flower (I'm using a blue flower for the tutorial but this one is red too.) and from half-way down each petal, cut the petals into a point.
3. Fold each of the flower petals from both of the flowers toward you. Then, use your adhesive and layer first with your scrap piece, then your larger flower, then your smaller flower.
The smaller flower petals should go between the larger. This will hide your scrap piece.
4. Add your bling to the center and adhere flower to card. Glue a couple paper leaves under the poinsettia.
Here's my example:
Paper Leaves: Prima
Sentiment: Hero Arts ClearDesigns mounted on K and Co paper
Background Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Bling: Me And My Big Ideas Icons
Thank you for visiting We Grow By Our Dreams today. I have lots more projects and tutorials here and on my other blog, The Vintage Sheet Blog.